Let the buyer, like, beware and stuff...

I've been struggling with a post about the election, random gender-related events and how they reflect on the weird tug-of-war in society. Oh, it was going to be good. I was going to nail down all that was currently plaguing our country with all the wit and/or pathos you've come to expect from us here at Curmudgeon Labs.

And then I saw this, and it made me realize I could never even begin to explain social problems in a world where this line of thinking is possible.

Seriously? I'm supposed to think "If they fooled Paris, they could fool me too?" When did I miss Paris becoming the touchstone for intelligence and intelligent spending?

Comments

2 Responses to “Let the buyer, like, beware and stuff...”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Maude said...

oh, you didn't get that memo?

September 6, 2008 at 9:38 AM
LY said...

Well, you know, she, like, DID create a super hot and fab video to, like, make fun of that old guy running for president...

September 6, 2008 at 10:09 PM