Backwards and in heels...

Just watched the Sarah Palin interview on Nightline. Honestly, all that foreign policy experience we've heard about comes down to: "They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."? Really? And global warming is God's will?

Wow.

It's like reality tv meets politics. We must all hope - or pray if that's your bag - that there doesn't wind up being a swimsuit competition. The only thing that could make this scarier would be to see McCain in his speedo.

Comments

One response to “Backwards and in heels...”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

LY said...

She had me at "nuke-ular."
(and by "had me" I mean "had me laughing in terrified disbelief)
Eek.
Please please tell me that people will come to their senses?

September 12, 2008 at 1:30 PM