Another Music Meme -

You know it must be summer time when working out is what I'm turning up to complain about (either that, or you'll recognize that my book simply isn't coming along as quickly as expected). And since dissertation rules are in effect over the book ("don't ask about it unless I talk about it first"), it'll have to be other things.

Thankfully Belle has stepped in to save the blog from itself. She's tagged us with a new and simple music meme that just might serve to move the plot along a little bit better than it has been (were you all really hoping to chat about exercise highs after all? I think not). And, as it applies to blogging, music memes are my kryptonite (probably red kryptonite, since they tend to bring out strange things in me - as in transformations in the old school Superman way, not the emo strange that happens on Smallville).

Anyway, for anyone still with me after that last paragraph, here are the rules of the meme:

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your spring summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with the your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.

And so, without further adieu or explanation, here are my seven songs, in no particular order (you should check them out):
  • "Money (You Don't Have Enough)" - The Faceless Werewolves
  • "Modern Day Emma Goldman" - Pretty Girls Make Graves
  • "Jackie Chan" - The Dollyrots
  • "Departure" - R.E.M.
  • "On The Darkside" - John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band
  • "The Road Goes On Forever" - Robert Earl Keen
  • "23" - Blonde Redhead
Remember, I stopped tagging people for memes, preferring to let you sign up for them yourselves. If you caught it here and you want to give it a try, drop me a comment, and I'll at least link to you. Enjoy.

Comments

No response to “Another Music Meme -”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)