No pithy witticism today

Here's the deal. It's 4:15. I've advised 15 students, taught two classes, written out all sorts of forms, and tilted with IT. I have only just done something like eating lunch.

There is no time or energy for wit.

All that matters is that I cannot find my tape. I don't know which one of you took it. I don't care if it's buried under paper and advising forms or poltergiested by the ghost of sandwiches too soggy to eat. I have no care for explanations or apologies.

Return my tape now and the Earth may yet be spared.

Comments

2 Responses to “No pithy witticism today”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Belle said...

Damn, you caught me. Look under the mushroom pile in the corner.

November 6, 2007 at 4:59 PM
Dr. Curmudgeon said...

I should treat more office searches like a level of Mario Bros.

Thanks, Belle!

November 6, 2007 at 7:00 PM