- It's never too late to mention your research.
- Always wait at least two hours after presenting your research before savaging another presenter. This lessens the likelihood they'll remember the flaws in your presentation.
- Interrupting signals not just how much you care but how important your own work is.
- Don't worry if they can hear you talking in the hallway.
- Your cell phone ring is endearing and witty. Please, please, do let it ring a little longer.
- Feel free to generalize about the academic work of people from other schools, genders, or countries. The bigger the generalization, the more insightful.
- Always wait two hours after savaging another presenter before going swimming. You'll get cramps.
12 hours ago