Irritate Your Prof - a MadLib

In order to fill out the story below, please provide the following:
  1. Name of your major
  2. Name of another major or department which feels like the opposite of your major
  3. keyword which has is mentioned in the course description and in every lecture so far
  4. keyword which has never been mentioned in this course's syllabus or lectures so far, related to your major
  5. Noun
  6. adjective
  7. Proper name
  8. Your favorite letter of the alphabet
When you have those answers for each of those, fill them into the story below and e-mail it to your professor, for much hilarity. They'll love you, I promise. And if you feel like it, you can post your answers in the comments, too! What fun!

Hey __________ (5),
I am writing because I have a question about your class. I was under the impression the course would be focusing on __________ (4). But we're now several weeks into the course, and I think the course may be focusing on _______ (3). I am feeling _______(6). I'm a _________(1) major, and thought this course would be useful. My friend, _______(7), said that only __________(2) people would find this course interesting or useful. Is there any chance you'll change the course so that it works better for those of us in _______(1)?

Thanks! See you in class.
______(8)

Comments

3 Responses to “Irritate Your Prof - a MadLib”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

anthea said...

Hilarious but at the same time I suspect that it's a note that's used.

December 13, 2010 at 1:39 AM
Anonymous said...

You seem to be more practicable! keep up the good work!


cover letter

February 3, 2011 at 4:04 AM
Anonymous said...